Week Notes 2021/12
Sun Mar 28, 2021
Notes for the week of 22nd through 28th of March 2021.
- Week twelve of the half marathon program.
- Tuesday was a two mile recovery run that I ran with Jen in the evening.
- On Thursday I had a seven mile run with four miles at half marathon pace. I listened to a playlist of Deepchord, which was suitably moody for the overcast day, but terrible for setting a pace to.
- On Friday there was a two mile recovery run, which, for a change, Jen and I decided to head towards the beach for.
- Sunday was a nine mile long run. It went okay. The effort level was pretty low and I listed to an episode of the Rite Gud podcast about media criticism.
- Strava is really starting to nag me about replacing my running shoes since I’ve logged just over 800km in them.
- The half marathon attempt is next Sunday. I need to think about fuelling and pacing.
- The coffee for this week was once again from Paper Cup.
- On Monday, I made fish finger sandwiches
- On Friday, I ordered Fresh Mex for delivery as an end of the month treat.
- For Monday’s lunch, I went to Bonobo again and bought myself another vegan sausage and bacon softie for lunch.
- For the rest of the week I mostly had tamago kake gohan.
- On Saturday I fried some tofu with some sweet and sour sauce.
- We watched Tron: Legacy on Saturday night.
- I’d never seen it despite, for a period, listening to the soundtrack on loop.
- It’s a mess and I rather liked it.
- I finished reading Spook Country by William Gibson.
- I finally started reading Winter in Sokcho by Elisa Shua Dusapin.
- I wrote nothing and have avoid some pull requests on code I maintain.