People and sites I like
- Jamie Tanna: An acquaintance from Nottingham. He runs a Home Brew Website meetup and frequently has good opinions. You can blame him for my writing of week notes. ;)
- M John Harrison: The Ambiente Hotel is Mike Harrison’s venue for publicity and publishing his prose experiments. He’s one of my favorite writers.
- Paul Graham Raven: An acquaintance from back in the days I used to attend science fiction conventions. Still one of the few people I know who blogs regularly. A proper inspiration.
- Tim Maughan: A writer of near future fiction and journalist.
Things and Places that I like
- Bonobo: A vegan cafe and shop in Aberdeen. Extremely filling.
- Cult of Coffee: A spciality coffee place in Aberdeen. This is where I buy my coffee beans from. I go here weekly.
- Foodstory: A cafe and wholefoods shop in Aberdeen. Excellent food. Good coffee. Tied with Bonobo for the best breakfast in town.
- Social Climbing: An excellent bouldering wall in Leicester.