Week Notes 2021/13
Mon Apr 5, 2021
Notes for the week of 29th of March through 4th of April 2021.
Still tired, enjoyed Good Friday off.
- Week thirteen of the half marathon program.
- Tuesday was a two mile recovery run ran alone.
- On Thursday was the last session before the half marathon attempt. Five miles with three miles at half marathon pace. I went hard and beat my 5km personal best.
- Sunday was the half marathon attempt. I’ll write more about it in a detailed post, but it went well. As my first attempt at a half marathon I covered the distance in 2:07:22.
- The coffee for this week was from Cupper’s Choice.
- I can’t remember what I cooked for dinner on Monday. It was probably pasta.
- On Friday, I cooked a vegan beef curry.
- Lunch for the week was mostly tamago kake gohan.
- Apart from Thursday & Friday. On Friday I went to Bonobo for a brunch softie.
- We watched Death Becomes Her on Saturday evening.
- I continued reading Winter in Sokcho by Elisa Shua Dusapin.
- I reread the William Gibson short story Hinterland.
- This one goes on my personal favourite sub-genre of stories like: Roadside Picnic, Rogue Moon, and Nova Swing.
- I wrote some words on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- A bit of a meh week for work.